Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On the road again...


After 11 hours on the road/in restaurants Monday and another 8 hours today, Sara and I are TIRED! BUT we've encountered the beautiful mountain surroundings of Colorado, Wyoming, and Utah and only encountered one small disagreement ;) - otherwise, LOTS of laughs and general good times.

Tomorrow, we get to see the Drescher's, good family friends from growing up! I'm excited! From there, we'll head on to Portland, then my home for the next 3 months ~ Salem, Oregon!

It feels good to be on my way, and though I miss my friends from home and will miss Sara as she heads to Mexico Friday, I can't WAIT to meet my new friends and learn all that God has in store!

Quick update for those wondering-->Praise God, financial support is up 10% from last week to 61%. Prayer support abounds, and I am so thankful for it all. If you're curious how you can be a part, stay tuned to the blog, or check out my "locations" info on the side of the blog.

'Til next time,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. What an adventure! Praying for you. (Micah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! Thanks for keeping us posted. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited for you Amy. I will be praying for you. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Love love that you are blogging this so I can follow your journey.
    Take care, love you,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read more about your journey. I'm excited for you.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete