Sunday, November 20, 2011

Catching up...




First weekend home. You can't tell, but it's the most tan I'll be! ;)



Home
Home is so many places now. Kansas is a forever home, I now often introduce myself from Oregon when overseas, and, well, the Philippines felt like home too. I've now been back in Oregon-home for two weeks and recuperated from jet-lag! The first week back was spent debriefing with students--Good times sharing with each other what God's done in our lives and the Philippines.

December will take me to Kansas-home. I should arrive around Dec. 5.  I will be sharing what God has been doing in Salem, OR and the Philippines through your support.  I'm also returning to continue my part of asking others to join me financially and in prayer in the work God has called me to.  I look forward to catching up with you and hearing how you've been doing. And of course, I'll spend some treasured time with friends and family during the holidays.

Catching up
So now I'd like to take you on a brief ride of the past few months in the Philippines. I'm going to try and capture a week per day. So grab a seat and a computer and hold on for the ride!

Airport train...almost home!
Hold on for the ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment