Saturday, October 2, 2010

A diverse week

This week, settled into a new place, I have a diverse week ahead of me. Please keep the following areas in prayer, 1)that hearts be open to the Good News and 2)God direct my thoughts, words, and actions:
* Church ministry (different team members present message, testimony, and song)
* Teachers' Seminar/In-service (teaching valuable methodology, strategies, etc + testimony/message)
* HIV/AIDS outreach
* Youth Group (teens or 20-somethings)
* Orphanage program on Saturday afternoon (we're about 12 hours ahead of Pacific Time here, give/take 30 min)

I'm excited for the week ahead and the new opportunities to get to know the hearts of the Indians I'm living with. Please join me in praising God for 1)improved health for our team--everyone's out of the hospital, 2)a positive result in a recent national court case (over disputed land between Hindus and Muslims) which helps avoid increased persecution, etc, and 3)God's presence in our lives every day.

Thank you for joining with me on this journey. I could not do it without your prayers and support. I welcome your comments and questions.

~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment