Sunday, March 18, 2012

Making Space

Though last fall's outreach experiences aren't all logged, I wanted to share a video that was encouraging to me recently. For anyone who is or who knows an introvert (after all, that's 1/3-1/2 of us ;)), the words in this video bear some importance to what we need to function and contribute at our fullest. I don't always allow myself the time and space I need to hear God clearly and respond to Him, nor to even let myself be refreshed. This is especially "interesting" while living in community (4+ roommates and living on a campus) and it's taking some effort to work out. Or rather, some SPACE to give up excessive control and allow God to move.

So enjoy. And be refreshed, no matter your personality persuasion. :)
 
http://www.ted.com/talks/susan_cain_the_power_of_introverts.html?source=facebook#.T2KWjryTYJZ.facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment