Friday, September 10, 2010

Support update

Please note the change on the right hand side of the blog. If you would like to support me financially, you may send checks to me at the Seneca address (if no tax-receipt is needed) OR still to Asbury Church with my name in the memo (for tax-deductible receipts). For those who have asked, I am trusting God to provide the remaining $2400 of my budget for this season in His timing.

Thank you all for your continued support. I firmly believe I am able to approach my days here with hope and expectation for what He has in store, because of your prayers. I'm thankful that God has placed us in each others' lives, to weave in and out for encouragement and growth. I continue to see how awesome that is as He reunites me with friends I haven't seen in years.

Thank you, God, for allowing us in each others' lives. Thank you for knowing and providing just what we need.


No comments:

Post a Comment